Orders placed via the Ground Delivery option are typically shipped out within 2 - 5 business days from the date the order is placed. Orders placed via the Expedited Delivery option are typically shipped out in 2 business days from the date the order is placed. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian holidays. When your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information. Additional shipping & handling charges may appear on items that are large, bulky, or require special packaging. If applicable, the additional shipping and handling charges will be notated on the product detail pages.
* BEYOND DESTINATION LOCATIONS
Certain remote locations may have an additional charge for "Beyond Destination" in which case a customer service representative will contact you by email for your approval prior to processing any order. "Beyond Destination" locations and the Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest Territories are not be included in the free shipping promotions.
Please note that we may not be able to deliver some orders to PO Boxes due to product or package size. If this is the case a customer service representative will contact you.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
Our website currently allows shipping to United States excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska. Only Ground Delivery is available.
We do our best to provide you with one continuous piece of fabric. However, it is not always possible for larger quantities and we may need to fill your order in multiple cuts. In this case, we will fill your order with the longest cuts of fabric based on the available inventory. If you require a single length piece longer than 8 meters, please email us at email@example.com prior to placing an order.
RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
At Fabricville.com, we want you to be completely satisfied. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, Fabricville will accept returns within 30 days of date of purchase.
We do not accept returns on fabric or trim that has been cut, dyed or washed, sewing patterns, sewing machines, white goods for bedding, home decor swatches, custom-made orders, clearance sale items, or blinds that have been cut to a customer's specifications.
We are unable to process exchanges. Please return the item to our warehouse and make a separate purchase for a replacement. You will be credited the entire purchase price of the item(s), including taxes where applicable, minus a restocking fee of 10% . Returns will be credited via the original form of payment two to three weeks after they are received at our warehouse, if returned within 30 days of purchase date.
Returning an online order to our warehouse
• Go to How to return a Product to fill out a return form. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 to 4 business days.
• Pack your return securely, in the original packaging if possible. Identify the outside of your package with your name and order number.
• If the return is a result of our error we will pay the shipping costs to return the item.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied. Please allow up to 10 business days for your return to be processed.
Mail your package to:
9195 Charles de la Tour
Montreal, QC, Canada
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The shipping and handling charges will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returning an online order to our store
An online purchase may be returned to a Fabricville store in the greater Montreal area. Proof of purchase is required and the return can only be exchanged for in-store credit. We are unable to offer reimbursements at a Fabricville store for orders that were purchased online. For more information about returning online orders in-store visit our FAQ section.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
1. Applies to merchandise bought in store and not to items purchased online.
2. An invoice/receipt is required for a refund/exchange of merchandise. Refund/exchange must be within 10 days of purchase & merchandise must be in its original packaging. A restocking fee may apply.
3. No refund or exchange is allowed on measured/cut goods, patterns, red sticker items, white goods for bedding or clearance items.
4. Fabricville is not responsible for the cost of dressmaking or labor incurred outside of the Fabricville workroom.
5. We recommend that you check your fabric for any imperfections before sewing.
6. Our fabrics are guaranteed for normal use as recommended. The following examples would negate our guarantee:
• Hot iron
• Hot dryer
• Perspiration stains
• Improper dry cleaning
• Machine washing when not recommended
When you purchase a gift card, the following terms will apply:
Terms and Conditions of Use: This card is issued in Canadian currency. This card can only be used for purchase of merchandise at a Fabricville store and cannot be used at Fabricland or for an online purchase. Cannot be applied to sewing or knitting courses. This card is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given, unless required by law. This card cannot be returned or refunded for cash. The value of merchandise purchased with this card and then returned is redeemed to the card. Treat this card like cash.