Contest Rules & Regulations
Terms and Conditions
1. Participant’s chances of winning the prize will depend on the number of entries submitted.
2. Winner will be randomly chosen.
3. This contest is open to all Canadian residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees of Fabricville, their advertising and promotional agencies, their independent organizations and members of their respective families and people domiciling with them are not eligible for the prize draw.
4. By entering the contest, all participants accept the contest rules and decisions as final. By entering the contest, the contestant agrees to have their name, email address, postal code and mobile number (optional) stored in fabricville’s database and accessed for email newsletters and other promotions. This list will not be shared with any other party.
5. To become a winner, the selected participant must have read and complied with the contest rules in their entirety and agree to all terms and conditions. They must confirm that all information supplied in the entry is valid and correct.
6. Fabricville reserves the right to refuse and disqualify any incomplete or illegible entry.
7. Prize includes: Westex Laundry Essentials Platinum Series Ironing Board ($124.99), Oliso Smart Steam Iron ($169.99), Oliso Ironing Board Cover ($29.99), Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover ($19.99), 12 bottle assortment of Soak Modern Laundry Care ($192) – Total Retail Value of $536.96. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value.
8. Fabricville does not share, rent or sell personal information submitted.
9. All entries must be submitted through the Fabricville website.
10. Deadline for entries is February 28, 2017
11. The winner will be contact directly by a Fabricville representative. Delivery arrangements will be made at that time.
12. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a tobersettlement.