Shipping & Return Policy
* Certain remote locations may have an additional charge for "Beyond Destination" in which case a Customer Service Representative will contact you by email for your approval
prior to processing any order.
Please note that we may not be able to deliver some orders to PO Boxes due to product or package size. If this is the case a Customer Service representative will contact you.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
Our website currently allows shipping to United States excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska. Only Ground Delivery is available.
RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
At fabricville.com, we want you to be completely satisfied. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, Fabricville will accept returns within 30 days of your delivery date.
• We are unable to process online returns at Fabricville store locations.
• We do not accept returns on fabric or trim that has been cut, dyed or washed.
• We do not accept returns on home decor swatches, custom-made orders, clearance sale items.
• We do not accept returns on blinds that have been cut to a customer's speicifications. (Example: A 22 inch standard blind was cut to 21.5 inches)
• We are unable to process exchanges. Please return the item and make a separate purchase for a replacement. You will be credited the entire purchase price of the item(s), including taxes,
where applicable, and minus any restocking fees. Returns will be credited via the original form of payment, two to three weeks after they are received, if returned within 30 days from delivery date.
How to return an online order to our warehouse
- Go to How to Return a Product to fill out a return form
- Pack your return securely, in the original packaging if possible.
- Fabricville Customer Service will send you a RETURN FORM to print out and attach to the outside of your package.
- If the return is a result of our error we will pay the shipping costs to return the item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
• Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your package to: Fabricville E-Store, 9195 Charles de la Tour, Montreal,Quebec, Canada H4N1M3.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The shipping and handling charges will only be refunded when the
return is a result of our error.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
1. Applies to merchandise bought in store and not to items purchased online.
2. An invoice/receipt is required for a refund/exchange of merchandise. Refund/exchange must be within 10 days of purchase & merchandise must be in its original packaging. A restocking fee may apply.
3. No refund or exchange is allowed on measured/cut goods, patterns or red sticker items.
4. Fabricville is not responsible for the cost of dressmaking or labor outside the Fabricville workroom.
5. We recommend that when purchasing the merchandise, it should be examined very carefully by yourself & the dressmaker before sewing.
6. Our fabrics are guaranteed for normal use as recommended. The following examples would negate our guarantee:
• Hot iron
• Hot dryer
• Perspiration stains
• Improper dry cleaning
• Machine washing when not recommended
7. Customers must present their elite membership card at the time of purchase in order to receive the elite discount.
GIFT CARD RETURNS
When you purchase a gift card, the following terms will apply: Terms and Conditions of Use: This card is issued in Canadian currency. This card can only be used for purchase of merchandise at a Fabricville store and cannot be used at Fabricland or for an online purchase. Cannot be applied to sewing or knitting courses. This card is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given, unless required by law. This card cannot be returned or refunded for cash. The value of merchandise purchased with this card and then returned is redeemed to the card. Treat this card like cash.